We provide counseling services for individuals ages 12 and up
The Urban Trauma Counseling provides counseling services to support the following:
- Victims and survivors of Domestic Violence
- Past and Present Child Abuse and Neglect
- Sexual Abuse and Rape
- Vicarious Trauma due to exposure to neighborhood and social media influences
Grief and Loss
- Sudden Loss of Loved One due to Violence or Drug Overdose
- Involuntary Childhood Separation from Family
- Absentee Parent
- Loss of Loved One due to natural causes
Stress and Anxiety
- Anxiety Disorders
- Job or School-Induced Stress
- Single Parent
- Teen Parenting
- Treatment of Depressive Disorders
- Low Self –Esteem or Low Self-Worth
- Anger Management
- Women Domestic Violence
- Adult and Teen Anger Management
- Adult and Teen Life Skills Emotional Intelligence
- Adult and Teen Grief
- Adult and Teen Substance Abuse Recovery
- Women and Teen Trauma Groups
Rates $140 per 60-minute individual session
$150 per pre-marital counseling session (60 minute session)
$190 per couple session (90-minutes session)
$220 per family sessions (90 -minute sessions)
Reduced Fee Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and are taken through Open Path @ https://openpathcollective.org...
Payment Carefirst, Optum and Medical Assistance (Medicaid) Insurances Accepted. Cash, Checks and all major credit cards accepted for payment. All payments must be made before the start of each session.
Cancellation Policy Appointment cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Cancellations can be made via email or phone. If you neglect to cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 cancellation fee. Exceptions are made in the event of an emergency on a limited basis and approved basis.
Schedule Online Request a therapy appointment online here.
Contact Questions? Please contact me for further information.