Urban Trauma Counseling Center provides substance abuse treatment for Intensive and Outpatient care. Clients are treated by licensed mental health and substance abuse counselors, peer recovery specialists and nurse practitioners, social workers and other experts through group therapy and individual counseling sessions.
You would be a good fit for this program if you:
- Are ready to focus on working on your recovery in a supportive environment.
- Can commit to coming to group therapy at least 3 – 4 days per week.
- Want to work with caring and supportive professionals to learn coping skills and prevent relapse.
- Do not currently need detox treatment
- Are looking for a supportive recovery environment and increase contacts with sober peers.